1. Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. – Sir Winston Churchill
2. Sometimes our best is simply not enough…. We have to do what is required. – Sir Winston Churchill
3. Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are. – Malcolm Forbes
4. The tragedy in life doesn’t lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach. – Benjamin Mays
5. Try. Make mistake. Fail. Learn.
Try better. Make mistake. Fail. Learn.
Try better still. Make mistake. Fail. Learn.
Try. Succeed. – Ken Evoy
6. I cannot give you a formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure – which is: try to please everybody. – Herbert Bayard Swope
7. In order to succeed you must fail, so that you know what not to do the next time. – Anthony J. D’Angelo
8. It is better to be a failure at something you love than to be a success at something you hate. – George Burns
9. There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way. – Christopher Morley
10. To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence. – Mark Twain
11. The thing always happens that you really believe in; and the belief in a thing makes it happen. –
Frank Loyd Wright
12. Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. – Les Brown
13. Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere. – Albert Einstein
14. Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. – Eleanor Roosevelt
15. Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. – Mahatma Gandhi
16. You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else. – Albert Einstein
17. Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. – Harriet Tubman
18. Too many people go through life waiting for things to happen instead of making them happen! – Sasha Azevedo
19. Some people dream of success… while others wake up and work hard at it. – Anonymous